Professional Photography at the Farm
The Christmas Tree Forest here at Falcon Ridge Farm is the perfect setting for stunning family photos!
- Appointments must be made in advance. We will reply and confirm your appointment. Please email us with any questions. Also: See the Photographer Agreement form which is required to be signed.
- As photographers and/or clients cannot drive or walk to the Christmas Tree Field, Falcon Ridge Farm will transport them via a tractor-drawn wagon.
- Large props are prohibited due to limited space to transport.
- Fake snow is not allowed as it makes a mess and does not biodegrade.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- Use care and caution around animals and landscaping.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during a photoshoot.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Falcon Ridge Farm requests attribution by way of tagging and requests all photos be posted to Falcon Ridge Farm’s social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
- Falcon Ridge Farm staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival. This is very important!
- No professional Santa characters allowed.
- No pets allowed.
Falcon Ridge Farm reserves the right to prohibit business disruptions to daily operations due to photography sessions or to regular customer activities. If any fixed or temporary objects are moved or damaged during a session, the photographer will be held responsible for replacement and or payment.
$300 per day to allow the use of morning, afternoon and/or multiple sessions. Single client session: 1 hour: $100, 2 hours: $150, 3 hours: $200, 4 hours: $250, 5 hours & up: $300.
- A $100 deposit is due upon check-in and we will keep your driver’s license at this time.
- Professional photographers MUST check-in at the Market.
- Photographers will need to sign the photography agreement form that we provide upon arrival or you can download, sign and bring with you.
- The time of arrival will be notated on the photography agreement.
- Your driver’s license will be returned after the balance is paid, based on hours at the farm.
- We accept cash, credit or debit. No checks, please.