Farm Policies & Safety
- No pets, please. We have lots of pets on the farm for you to enjoy during your visit. For the safety of your pets as well as ours, no visitor pets are allowed on the farm.
- No alcohol
- No smoking (smoking is permitted in the parking lot only)
- Always supervise your children. Those left unattended will be given free kittens.
- No drones, quadcopters, or other remote devices are allowed without prior approval.
- Falcon Ridge Farm is not a rain-or-shine facility. Notifications regarding weather-related closures are posted on our Facebook page. We encourage you to check before you visit if it has recently rained or if rain is forecasted for our area.
We are committed to keeping your family, our family, and our employees safe; however, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed. Regular sanitizing, access to sanitizer and hand washing, and daily health checks of our employees are just some of the precautions we are taking.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting Falcon Ridge Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Further, you fully accept said risks and agree to hold harmless Falcon Ridge Farm, L.L.C., along with its owners agents, contractors, volunteers and/or employees should any issue, injury, illness or death arise for any reason to yourself, any member of your family, or any member in attendance with you.
Tennessee Agritourism Liability Act
WARNING. Under Tennessee law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location or by this agritourism professional if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of Agritourism activities include among others, risks of injury inherent to lands, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
WARNING. Play at own risk. Adult supervision is required. Playground attendants not on duty. Falcon Ridge Farm is not responsible for injuries.
Tennessee Equine Activity Act
WARNING. Under Tennessee law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities, pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20.
Tennessee Bovine Liability Act
WARNING. Under Tennessee law, a bovine owner is not liable for any injury, loss, damage, or death of a person resulting from the inherent risks of bovine activities, pursuant to Tennessee code Annotated, Title 44, Chapter 21.